Colombia Medium Roast Coffee
For an exhilarating and delicious! way to start your morning routine, begin with Colombia Medium Roast Coffee. This roast coffee features a Dried orange, berry, and chocolate to create a delightful cup of joe you're sure to love. The coffee process is Fully washed and dried in solar dryers to protect the coffee from rain.
The regular coffee brewers or your preferred method of coffee brewing, you can enjoy this flavored coffee hot or pour over ice. This roast coffee makes a yummy pick-me-up on its own, or as a tasty companion to a biscotti or a sweet breakfast like waffles or pastries. What are you waiting for? Press the "ORDER" button now!
- Certification/Grading: EP
- Roast: Medium
- Tasting Profile: Dried orange, berry, chocolate
- Grower: Smallholder farmers from Medellin
- Variety: Castillo, Caturra, Colombia, & Typica
- Region: Medellin, Antioquia, Colombia
- Altitude: 1300-1500 M
- Soil Type: Volcanic Loam
- Process: Fully washed and dried in solar dryers to protect the coffee from rain.