Wake up and smell the coffee! Get your morning off to a great start with Guatemala Coffee. This delicious medium roast coffee has a smooth, balanced taste that will wake you up and get you moving. To brew a delicious cup every time, use cold, fresh water, and make sure you always store your coffee sealed tightly and refrigerated after opening. The coffee process is fully washed and sun-dried.
This organic coffee features Dark chocolate, bright fruit, butterscotch. This medium-dark roast coffee makes a delicious beverage choice on its own, or as a tasty companion to a biscotti, a sweet breakfast. So, go ahead and pull up a comfy chair and your favorite mug, and enjoy every sip of coffee. If you want to get it now, order before we run out!
- Certification/Grading: SHB
- Roast: Medium
- Tasting Profile: Dark chocolate, bright fruit, butterscotch.
- Grower: Smallholder farmers from Antigua
- Variety: Bourbon, Catuai, Caturra, & Typica
- Region: Antigua Guatemala
- Altitude: 1200-1616 M
- Soil Type: Volcanic Loam
- Process: Fully washed and sun-dried.