Make your everyday breakfast experience all the more satisfying with a delicious cup of Honduras Coffee. Grown in the Marcala, La Paz, Honduras. This coffee is well-balanced and features Caramel, spice, brown sugar. you're sure to love this amazing coffee. Conveniently suited for all drip-style, regular coffee brewers, or your preferred method of coffee brewing, you can enjoy this coffee hot or poured over ice
The coffee process is fully washed and sun-dried. This medium-dark roast coffee makes a delicious beverage choice on its own, or as a tasty companion to a biscotti, a sweet breakfast. So, go ahead and pull up a comfy chair and your favorite mug, and enjoy every sip of coffee. Place an order before it runs out of stock!
- Certification/Grading: SHG/EP/Org
- Roast: Medium-dark
- Tasting Profile: Caramel, spice, brown sugar.
- Grower: 1500 grower/members from Cafe Organics Marcala
- Variety: Bourbon, Catuai, Caturra, Lempira, & Typica
- Region: Marcala, La Paz, Honduras
- Altitude: 1300-1700 M
- Soil Type: Clay Minerals
- Process: Fully washed and sun-dried.