lets you get a satisfying start to the day, whether you're facing a busy morning full of deadlines or a relaxing weekend at home with this Nicaragua Coffee. This coffee is well-balanced and features Cocoa, floral, and citrus tones. you're sure to love this amazing coffee. Conveniently suited for all drip-style, regular coffee brewers, or your preferred method of coffee brewing, you can enjoy this coffee hot or poured over ice.
This coffee process is Fully washed, fermented for 12-14 hours, and then dried on patios and raised beds. This Medium roast coffee makes a delicious beverage choice on its own, or as a tasty companion to a biscotti, a sweet breakfast. So, go ahead and pull up a comfy chair and your favorite mug, and enjoy every sip of coffee. What are you waiting for? Press the "ORDER" button now!
- Certification/Grading: SHG/EP
- Roast: Medium
- Tasting Profile: Cocoa, floral, and citrus tones.
- Grower: Smallholder farmers from Molino Norte
- Variety: Yellow and Red CAtuai, Catimor & Parainema
- Region: Molino Norte, Matagalpa, Nicaragua
- Altitude: 900-1590 M
- Soil Type: Clay Minerals
- Process: Fully washed, fermented for 12-14 hours, and then dried on patios and raised beds