Papua New Guinea Coffee
You can still enjoy the delicious taste of coffee with this Papua New Guinea Coffee. This medium roast coffee features Caramel, honey, and fruit that creates a decadent cup of joe you're sure to love. Conveniently suited for all drip-style, regular coffee brewers, or your preferred method of coffee brewing, you can enjoy this house blend coffee hot or poured over ice.
Sip it as is for a rich, robust taste, or add sugar and your favorite creamer for extra body and to enhance the flavor profile. This coffee process fully washed and dried in the sun. This house coffee makes a delicious beverage choice on its own, or as a tasty companion to a biscotti, a sweet breakfast, or an afternoon snack. Hurry and place your order now while the stocks last!
- Certification/Grading: A/X
- Roast: Medium
- Tasting Profile: Caramel, honey, and fruit.
- Grower: Small agricultural cooperatives in Chimbu.
- Variety: Bourbon & Typica
- Region: Chimbu Province, Papua New Guinea
- Altitude: 1350 M
- Soil Type: Volcanic Loam
- Process: Fully washed and dried in the sun.