Peru Decaf Coffee
You can still enjoy the delicious taste of coffee with this Peru Decaf Coffee. This medium roast coffee features sweet Caramel, smooth, citrus finish that creates a decadent cup of joe you're sure to love. Conveniently suited for all drip-style, regular coffee brewers, or your preferred method of coffee brewing, you can enjoy this house blend coffee hot or poured over ice.
Sip it as is for a rich, robust taste, or add sugar and your favorite creamer for extra body and to enhance the flavor profile. This coffee process fully washed and dried in the sun and decaffeinated using the swiss water process. This house blend coffee makes a delicious beverage choice on its own, or as a tasty companion to a biscotti, a sweet breakfast, or an afternoon snack. Place an order before it runs out of stock!
- Certification/Grading: Organic/Swiss
- Roast: Medium
- Tasting Profile: Caramel, smooth, citrus
- Grower: Cooperativa Agricola de Servicios Norandino
- Variety: Caturra, Bourbon, Catuai, Pache, & Catimor
- Region: Piura, Amazonas, Peru
- Altitude: 1100-1700 M
- Soil Type: Clay Minerals
- Process: Fully washed and dried in the sun and decaffeinated using the Swiss Water Process.